R 'n' R: Rants & Raves 1521

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

pass go, get 200

I hope someone from National Bookstore, or Toy Kingdom or some other toy store makes a pitstop at this blog and gets to read this entry: YOU ARE OUT OF MONOPOLY JR. (or is it Jr. Monopoly) BOARD GAMES AND HAD BETTER FILL YOUR STOCKS AGAIN.

I went to 6 branches (QC, Mandaluyong, Makati) of NBS within a 2-week time period earlier this month and found none. After inquiring at one of those branches, I was even told, "iisa lang na klase 'yan--'yung Monopoly" by a saleslady. Sister, believe me. There IS a Junior version of that game and I have played it many times. Instead of Boardwalk, Marvin Gardens and the railroads, you get to own merry-go-rounds, cotton candy booths and stuff like that.

Is there a Toy Kingdom outlet besides the one in Megamall?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


FreeGraphicsFrom.GIF (2678 bytes)

Get Listed @ Philippine Sites - http://www.philippine-sites.tk/

A Pinoy Blogger