R 'n' R: Rants & Raves 1521

Saturday, May 28, 2005

name your fries

Is it just me, or did Jollibee really improve its french fries? A couple of months ago I bought some and was pleasantly surprised! Bakit may lasa? Heehee!! And they were crunchier. "This is going to make me come back and buy some more," I told myself as I munched on the rest of the potato sticks. Hmm, they're tastier...which means they put salt (or more of it)...which means hypertensive people should be more cautious...which means Jollibee could have a "fries w/ or w/o salt" option for their customers. Just an idea.

But really, Jollibee's fries have improved. I, for one, am satisfied with the change. Oh, and the latest wall decor--neat. Quite creative. Not your standard ad material. By the way, the company replies to emails about these things. Just go to http://www.jollibee.com.ph and there's something there for feedback.

Happy weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


FreeGraphicsFrom.GIF (2678 bytes)

Get Listed @ Philippine Sites - http://www.philippine-sites.tk/

A Pinoy Blogger