R 'n' R: Rants & Raves 1521

Friday, May 27, 2005

McDo: you saved my life!

This is long overdue, but the people at McDonald's deserve some praise for this one. About three years ago, i came out of the Katipunan branch drive-thru--sandwich and drink on the passenger seat. Well, I don't remember if it was a hump or a pothole but the car was jolted enough to make my drink tumble on its side....aarrghh!! Lagot ako sa daddy ko. Major panic...then I quickly snatched the plastic cup and hurriedly examined the seat for the damage. Well, what do you know? Not a drop was there! No spills, and the lid on my drink was still intact. I knew I should have been more careful in the first place, but then McDonald's also deserves commendation for the apparent superb quality control in this case.

Sana ganyan din sa Jollibee para maipagmamalaki natin ang sariling atin.

By the way, I thought of something about Jollibee. It'll be in another post.

McDonald's, thank you. Dahil sa inyo, hindi nabasa ang upholstery ng kotse ng daddy ko. That is a big deal to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


FreeGraphicsFrom.GIF (2678 bytes)

Get Listed @ Philippine Sites - http://www.philippine-sites.tk/

A Pinoy Blogger